Concept and CreationEdit
Alpha was based off the best friend of Chris Niosi, Mike Luckas. Chris states he attempted to make Alpha like Mike, while still a "goody-two-shoes" hero, which he states "clashed very bizzarly".
Alpha came on TOME during a time in which two members of D-Bug Organization had been spamming and causing havoc on TOME. While relaxing one day on TOME he found a mysterious virus and gained it's power and was quickly able to defeat the two hackers. He quickly became the target of the D-Bug Organization's leader (______) as he obtained the virus.
Alpha is described by Chris as a mixture of the "goody-two-shoes" and his best friend "Mike Luckas". Alpha has been seen to be very protective his friends, specifically Flamegirl.
Dark Alpha has been seen to be arrogant, merciless and compulsive, stating anything that comes to his mind
Along with his four beginning moves Alpha also has the virus which amplifies his power significantly. As shown in TTA 02 while training with Gamecrazed he'd incredibly fast.
Alpha has been seen being able to relate to Kirbopher a lot as they have similar interests.
Alpha is shown caring a lot for Flamegirl and vice versa, worrying about her when she's kidnapped by Ravenfreak.
Alpha has been shown to also be friends with Gamecrazed, as well as respecting his thoughts as he stops punishing Raccoon when Gamecrazed asks him to.
Alpha was chosen to be portrayed by Mike Luckas, as he was originally based off this person.
- Alpha has been shown to like Dragon Ball Z, more particularly, preferring Cell over Frieza as a villain.
- Although many of his art portrays him with a lizard-like tail his sprite work, does not.
- Alpha sprite is based off of Zero's from the Mega Man Zero series.
- Chris Niosi has said that Alpha is the youngest of his group of friends, being a year younger than Flamegirl at most.
- Alpha's personality is based on that of Chris Niosi's best friend.
- Episode 10 reveals Alpha's real name to be Michael, which is Chris Niosi's best friend's real name as well.